By Team RESOLVEit Feb 5th, 2019
“Cyber Bullying” is when someone is bullied, tormented, threatened, harassed, humiliated, embarrassed or otherwise targeted by a person using the internet, interactive and digital technologies or mobile phones.
There are different ways someone can bully you online.
• Instant Messages and chat rooms
• Social network sites like snap chat
• Using digital media to bully
• Texts Messages
• Picture messages
The effects of bullying can be pretty serious and can have life changing effects to the victim.
• Loss of confidence
• Become sad/ depressed
• Find it hard to make friends
• Work/school work suffers
• Feel very alone
• Nervous to go outside
How do you stop bullying on social networks?
Here are 4 simple tips to follow.
• Reporting the person who is bullying you
• Blocking the person who is bullying you
• Taking a screenshot of the bullying
• Talking to an adult you trust
For more information email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org